Position: Retail Associate
department: Eagles Landing, commercial operations
Reports to: Reception and store supervisor
This is not your typical 9-5 job.
Working for the Cape Breton Eagles is a lifestyle. During the season, times will change with respect to home game schedules. The Eagles Landing Retail Associate will assist customers while they shop, answer questions, and assist with day-to-day store operations. In this role, the Eagles Landing Retail Associate serves as a representative of the Eagles brand and plays a key role in the overall success of the store. The person in this role has exceptional customer service and communication skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (Other duties may be assigned as needed)
• Assist Eagles Landing buyers throughout their stay with us.
• Serve customers by developing a relationship, building customer trust, providing accurate information and assisting in product selection.
• Demonstrate product and inventory knowledge to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area and retail floor
• Carry out inventories, orders/receipts and ensure appropriate follow-up.
• Perform cash, credit and debit transactions.
• Perform proper shutdown procedures.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• Excellent customer service skills and exceptional attention to detail.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Previous retail experience is an asset.
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
• A team player willing to get out of the comfort zone.
• Good organizational skills and ability to perform basic calculations as required.
Cape Breton is a vibrant and inclusive place to live, work and play. The Cape Breton Eagles strive to create a workforce that is inclusive, equitable and representative of our beautiful and unique community. We value unique perspectives, ideas and creativity that support a diverse, inclusive, respectful, collaborative and fun work environment. The Cape Breton Eagles organization is committed to building and supporting a diverse team.
To apply: Please send your resume to our Retail Supervisor, Brett Dickie, at firstname.lastname@example.org